The Finance & Accounting Manager will be reporting to the Head Division. You will be expected to control and monitor all aspects financial management such as reporting, budgeting, and forecasting. The successful candidate will also be responsible for developing and implementing accounting policies and systems to monitor the organizations financial assets and provide complete and accurate financial information.
Our client is a Japanese Global Manufacturing Company. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the industry. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Finance & Accounting Manager who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
- Constructing weekly and monthly internal reports, with detailed commentary around commercial implications
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
- Adherence to local and international statutory requirements and communicating it to the head office as well
- Prepare and review project cost analysis
- Supervising staff
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner
- Responsible for risk management and contract reviews
- Responsible for process improvement and internal control implementation
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts, defining accounting policies and procedures
- Introduction and implementation of cost saving initiatives which will impact the bottom line of the business
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; postgraduate degree preferred
- A minimum 5 years experience in Controlling Function
- Ideally you will need to be an assertive individual
- Excellent commercial awareness and analysis skills
- Strong communication in English for Regional reporting
- Willing to work in West Java
- Ideally you will have working experience in Japanese Company
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: