Who we are
Zurich is one of the world's leading insurance groups, and one of the few to operate on a global basis. Our mission is to help our customers understand and protect themselves from risk. With about 55,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries, we aspire to become the best global insurer as measured by our shareholders, customers and employees. We help individuals, small and medium sized companies and global corporations around the world understand and protect themselves from risk by offering a wide range of insurance products, solutions and advisory services.
Provides support to underwriting and operations. Processes routine business and provides general support to underwriting and operations units in the processing of all transactions, including new submissions, renewals, endorsements, and cancellations. Enters or retrieves policy information and inputs routine entries and transactions. Accesses various systems to input data and compile information and reports for internal customers.
As IT Helpdesk Staff your main responsibilities will involve
- Performs standardized operational tasks to ensure that the service levels and performance are met. Takes action where necessary to address or escalate performance or operational issues.
- Reports service performance to line management and provides feedback on execution of standardized operational tasks to business.
- Complies with IT service management governance, standards and polices.
- Provides input for service level performance reports to the business generating improvement actions where necessary.
- Supports the end-user satisfaction process and service improvement programs.
- Manages incident escalations and complaints, working with the Business Unit to resolve individual service issues.
Primary work location is Jakarta. This position requires approximately 0 days of travel per months. You can apply by clicking on the button 'Apply online'