The Reconciliation Analyst ensures the integrity of the balances through substantiation and reconciliation of the Subsidiary Ledger with the legacy systems of all banking groups.
- Reviews items that cause un-reconciled balances between the Subsidiary ledger and the General Ledger; the review also includes other balance sheet issues such as aging, unsupported and unconfirmed items, and abnormal balances
- Performs other forms of substantiating accounts based on the profile of each account
- Prepares proof sheets for assigned accounts, reviews the details of the outstanding balance and identifies and escalates issues, if any
- Ensures that errors and issues for assigned accounts are identified, properly escalated and reported in a timely manner and coordinates these with account owners from various units and businesses for corrective action, and advises them of preventive actions
- Performs testing for system enhancements or resolutions to ensure that updates/changes will not disrupt the production process once implemented
- Leads or participates in regional or in-country projects that promote innovation in the work station, cost savings, voice of the employees and other activities that will make BSS as a workplace of choice
- Develop a strong working relationship with the internal Citi customers serviced by the unit, ensuring that high quality service standards are maintained
- Develop customer service excellence. It includes metrics distribution, conduct customer service calls, and initiate process improvements
- May also be assigned to projects and ad hoc activities
- Experience working in cross-cultural global teams is an advantage
- Proficient in the use of office applications (MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Proficient data structure and processes knowledge
- Knowledgeable in various general ledger and sub ledger system/s
- Good accounting background
- Excellent English written & verbal communication skills
- Effective time management, documentation and organizational skills
- Good problem-solving skills; is able to grasp complex issues and provide solutions
- Graduate of a Business course, preferably Accountancy
- At least 1-year audit experience is preferred
- Preferably with at least two years work experience
- Action-oriented, logical and rational
- Analytical and organized, with attention to detail
- Independent, self-motivated, and is able to work with minimal supervision
- Client-focused for exemplary customer service
- Is courteous and diplomatic when communicating with Citi stakeholders
- Flexible and team-oriented, willing to learn and share experience with other team members
- Knowledgeable in identifying risks and in implementing controls
- Kesempatan yang terbuka lebar untuk membangun karir dalam dunia perbankan. Gaji dan komisi cukup besar dibandingkan dengan perusahaan yang sejenis.
- Kehidupan sosial yang baik antar karyawan sehingga menciptakan rasa nyaman pada saat bekerja. Perusahaan memberikan gaji yang memiliki kategori cukup tinggi.
- Persaingan kerja yang tidak sportif karena untuk mendapatkan posisi yang lebih tinggi sangat berpengaruh hubungan pribadi dibandingkan dengan penilaian skill individu.
- Sistem kerja yang tidak jelas aturannya sehingga menimbulkan jam kerja padat, jam kerja lembur yang hampir setiap didapatkan oleh pegawai.
Ktr CabangThe Landmark CentreJl Jend Sudirman 1 The Landmark Centre Lt LobbySetiabudi, Setia BudiJakarta Selatan 12910 DKI Jakarta