Senior UX / UI Designer
- Must be a self-starter, highly-detailed oriented, checks own work.
- Superb graphic arts and design skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Solid computer skills and in-depth knowledge of Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and other graphic oriented computer programs.
- Strong experience in visual, UI, UX and graphic design. Portfolio of work is required.
- Ability to prototype your work via HTML, CSS, JS, native script or prototype apps highly preferred.
- Exceptional communication skills with multi-disciplinary teams
The role will be responsible for strategizing and designing some of the most exciting sites in the industry and collaborating directly with the product and engineering team.
We Inspire People to Go Beyond Their Current State We start the company from these four basics: to be Indonesia’s ultimate matchmaker between employees and employers, to be the most effective total recruitment and human resource solution, to be a partner and inspiration for professionals with whom they explore and develop their potentials, and to be a trusted partner for both formal and informal educational institutions to whom they deliver their best graduates and share knowledge with. We partner with Kelly Services Indonesia, Fokus Finansial, Institute of Psychology of Atma Jaya University, English First, and many more, to create products that inspire people to go beyond their current state. For us, user experience is everything, therefore survey, data and analysis have become our daily chores. Founded in 1999, the company has been acquired by the EMTEK Group since December 2014. Some of EMTEK’s online portfolios are liputan6.com, lakupon.com, vidio.com, and now Karir.com. Since the acquisition, the job portal now has 1.4 million members and 41,000 client companies, with 8,000 new job ads per month and 20% database growth.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi