- Minimum Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering;
- Minimum 15 years of working experiences in related field and at least 3 years of as manager
- Have good knowledge about management system and experiences on handling downstream of Palm Oil Industry
- Good in leader function, managerial skills, interpersonal skills, problem solve, plan;
- Have in depth knowledge about CPO product will be an added advantage;
- Ability to speak and understand English; proficient with computers.
- Willing to be based in Dumai, Riau.
Next Career is the Executive Search of Karir.com (http://next.karir.com/). Currently, We are representing one of our valuable clients in Crude Palm Oil Industry . They are a Big Local company that currently is looking for a QC Manager to be based in their office in Dumai, Riau. Some of responsibilities of QC Manager that they are looking for are:
- Ensure that products are made with good qualities and shipped to the customer in accordance with the specifications required
- Ensure that implementation of management system (ISO 9001, HACCP, GMP, Halal, ISCC, Etc) goes well
- Plan and control all of budget implementation and operational cost.
- Analyze problem and do improvement to make productivity and operational cost goes efficient
- Provide Information and data about formulation to production team so all of production process goes effective and efficient
- Manage employees under his/her position to improve their performance, discipline, and development
- Controll All of safety regulation accordance to the policy
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. Bumi No.10Kebayoran Baru Jakarta Selatan