BASF has been investing in Indonesia since 1976. Today, BASF products and solutions for customers in Indonesia range from petrochemicals, monomers, intermediates, dispersions and resins, care chemicals, nutrition and health, performance chemicals, catalysts, construction chemicals, coatings and performance materials to crop protection. The head office for BASF Indonesia is located in Jakarta and BASF operates four production sites, in Cengkareng, Cimanggis, Cikarang and Merak. In 2015, BASF posted sales of approximately €446 million to customers in Indonesia and employed 739 employees as of end of the year. Further information on BASF in Indonesia is available at www.basf.com/id.
• Develop Performance Material business in Indonesia, particularly in consumer segment for footwear application.
• Plan and implement sales strategy, support to achieve business target.
• Build relationship and initiate contacts with customers, identify their needs, and provide appropriate solution accordingly.
M ain Key Areas of Responsibilities
• Plan and carry out daily sales activities of footwear business according to the target agreement.
• Establish and maintain account relationship and meet personal target for each assigned account.
• Identify and develop new potential market, prepare and conduct market survey.
• Prepare visits, forecast, and regular sales reports and ad hoc as required.
• Hold bachelor or master degree in Chemistry Science, Chemical Engineering or Industrial Engineering.
• Have minimum 4 years of relevant experience.
• Understand footwear industry in general, its value chain and market dynamics.
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skill, hard worker, and able to work under pressure.
• Have a valid working permit in Indonesia.