- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
The data center specialist (dcs) is an expert at the physical infrastructure and support systems for it and it related equipment. The dcs provides technical advice, planning, design, implementation, construction, commissioning, project management, and strategy to all aspects of infrastructure and facilities required for proper operation of data centers and specialized facilities. They identify problems related to facilities installation, configuration, operations, or performance and have knowledge of the client's availability and performance requirements. They frequently have experience and advanced education with respect to electrical engineering, emergency/disaster planning, environment planning, fire protection planning, mechanical engineering, data center design, cabling, consolidation, relocation and physical security. The employee guides functional objectives or technologies.
Professional knowledge related to incumbent’s function/business unit and its processes.
Advise other professionals. Effectively utilize group dynamics. Negotiate to define approaches and goals.
Problem solving :
Recognize complex problems related to functional objectives. Analyze situations and implement solutions, or develop new system elements, procedures or processes. Creativity and judgment applied to developmental work on different projects within the business environment.
Provides ongoing technical /operational guidance to lead professional work teams, conducts special projects, or manages department(s) (national or international). Understand department/ functional mission and vision. Defines and decides objectives within specified business concept or project and may have responsibility for tools and assigned resources. Utilizes expertise to directly influence people outside department or function. Sometimes no precedent exists.
Impact on business/scope:
Accountable for department results and for activities and/or projects involving multi-functional teams. Regularly participates in overall functional program planning. Activities are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, and impact project costs or expenses.
• Experience managing mechanical and electrical design for Data Center project
• Overall knowledge of Data Center infrastructure and operation
• Knowledge of air conditioning systems and devices
• Knowledge of electrical installations
• Basic knowledge of ITIL Service Management framework
• Knowledge of networking for cabling is an advantage
• Prone to teamwork, effective communicating and optimization ability to competent
• Strong problem-solving, creative and analytical skills
• Self-starter and a leader, with the ability to take initiative and innovation
• Can handle multiple projects and tight deadlines
• Good command of spoken and written English
Review ( PT IBM Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Flexible time, tidak ada absen, yang penting kerjaan beres - Rekan kerja mendukung, kolaborasi cukup baik - Akses untuk mendapatkan knowledge sangat terbuka - Kantor di pusat kota - Benefit kesehatan cukup baik (ada bbrp opsi)
- Jenjang karir tidak jelas - Kenaikan gaji pertahun tidak signifikan walaupun performa bagus - Banyak birokrasi
Advice to Management
Manajemen harus memperhatikan apresiasi terhadap karyawan apabila performanya bagus. Review kenaikan salary tiap tahun dan coba bechmark dengan perusahaan sejenis, karena people yg bekerja di perusahaan ini adalah aset penting untuk meng-generate revenue buat perusahaan