- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
The data center specialist (dcs) is an expert at the physical infrastructure and support systems for it and it related equipment. The dcs provides technical advice, planning, design, implementation, construction, commissioning, project management, and strategy to all aspects of infrastructure and facilities required for proper operation of data centers and specialized facilities. They identify problems related to facilities installation, configuration, operations, or performance and have knowledge of the client's availability and performance requirements. They frequently have experience and advanced education with respect to electrical engineering, emergency/disaster planning, environment planning, fire protection planning, mechanical engineering, data center design, cabling, consolidation, relocation and physical security. The employee guides functional objectives or technologies.
Professional knowledge related to incumbent’s function/business unit and its processes.
Advise other professionals. Effectively utilize group dynamics. Negotiate to define approaches and goals.
Problem solving :
Recognize complex problems related to functional objectives. Analyze situations and implement solutions, or develop new system elements, procedures or processes. Creativity and judgment applied to developmental work on different projects within the business environment.
Provides ongoing technical /operational guidance to lead professional work teams, conducts special projects, or manages department(s) (national or international). Understand department/ functional mission and vision. Defines and decides objectives within specified business concept or project and may have responsibility for tools and assigned resources. Utilizes expertise to directly influence people outside department or function. Sometimes no precedent exists.
Impact on business/scope:
Accountable for department results and for activities and/or projects involving multi-functional teams. Regularly participates in overall functional program planning. Activities are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, and impact project costs or expenses.
• Experience managing mechanical and electrical design for Data Center project
• Overall knowledge of Data Center infrastructure and operation
• Knowledge of air conditioning systems and devices
• Knowledge of electrical installations
• Basic knowledge of ITIL Service Management framework
• Knowledge of networking for cabling is an advantage
• Prone to teamwork, effective communicating and optimization ability to competent
• Strong problem-solving, creative and analytical skills
• Self-starter and a leader, with the ability to take initiative and innovation
• Can handle multiple projects and tight deadlines
• Good command of spoken and written English
Tutup pada 09/November/2016
- Teman kerja disini semua baik dan sangat pengertian. Tidak hanya itu waktu kerja cukup baik sehingga karyawan dapat bekerja dengan santai.
- Pekerjaan yang dilakukan oleh perusahaan sudah menggunakan sistem kerja yang baik sehingga pekerjaan yang dilakukan dapat di proses dengan cepat dan lancar.
- Persaingan yang dilakukan disini kurang sehat karena manajemen perusahaan memiliki layer yang berlapis-lapis. Hal tersebut juga, cukup mempersulit proses kerjasama karyawan.
- Peraturan yang digunakan oleh perusahaan harus berpusat pada kantor pusat. Selain itu, fasilitas yang di sediakan juga masih belum memadai.
Ktr Pusat The Landmark Centre Jl Jend Sudirman Kav 1 The Landmark Centre Tower A Lt 30-32 Setiabudi, Setia Budi Jakarta Selatan 12910 DKI Jakarta