IBM Indonesia PT
Network Specialist 66383BR
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
The Network Specialist is an individual contributor position responsible for providing IT services in a billable project / engagement .
Working independently, advises others and assumes a technical leadership role in support of the solution construction, implementation, and system integration in a technology or industry specialty. Delivers high quality solutions to clients in response to complex business requirements. Consistently exercises discretion and independent judgment in performing assigned technical tasks including study, analysis, design, programming, product installation. Has in-depth product, technology, or industry-related specialized skills and is a strong technology or industry leader working with proposals, requirements, design, implementation and production projects / engagements. Design and develop the tools and methodologies used to manage, analyze, design and implement technical solutions.
The Network Specialist: provides analytical ability and creativity in developing and implementing solution deliverables for a medium to large sized project or major segments of a larger project. Provides technical advice to project managers and team leaders, and gives technical direction to team members including IBM, subcontractor, or client personnel. Often balances technical work assignments, team members' technical skills and project /engagement / proposal risk while providing technical guidance to newer or less experienced team personnel. This position requires significant knowledge across multiple platforms, processes or architectures.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• CCIE/CCNP in R/S and/or Data Center track
• Experience with Cisco Nexus 7000, Nexus 5000, Nexus 2000, Nexus 1000v platform is required
• > 5 years of experience with Cisco network products
• Experience in troubleshooting complex data center environments. Should be able to perform analysis and diagnosis of highly complex networking problems in the Data Center Environment.
• Analysis of highly complex network designs with one of more of the following technologies: Nexus 1k 2k 5k 7k, 9k, UCS
• Experience with Cisco Nexus 1000V switches for VMware.
• VPC, Fabric Path, OTV, NX-OS, IP internetworking, LAN Switching, Network Virtualization
• IP Routing protocols (IGRP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP)
• Knowledge of other networking product such as wireless, load balancer and security is an advantage
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
• Strong Communication and writing skills
• Strong interpersonal skills sets
• Strong analytical skills
• Self-starter and a leader, with the ability to take initiative and innovation
• Can handle multiple projects and tight deadlines
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
|Perusahaan||IBM Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
IBM is a globally integrated enterprise providing consultancy, services of operation, implementation, and maintenance, as well as delivery of software & hardware, based on information technology. In 2011, Fortune magazine ranked IBM the 18th largest firm in the US, as well as the 7th most profitable company. Globally, the company was ranked the 31st largest firm by Forbes for 2011. Other rankings for 2011 include #1 company for leaders (Fortune), #2 best global brand (Interbrand), #1 green company worldwide (Newsweek). Worldwide, IBM operates in some 170 countries and employs more than 400,000 people. At IBM, you will have the opportunity to WORK FOR THE WORLD while achieving personal career satisfaction and reaching your individual dreams. You will make a difference… you might contribute on a grand scale or perhaps influence the life of a single individual.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
At IBM, we strive to lead in the creation, development and manufacture of the industry’s most advanced information technologies, including a wide range of technology and consulting services. A broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analysis, software development and systems management; and the world's most advanced servers and supercomputers. Utilizing its business consulting, technology and R&D expertise, IBM helps clients become "smarter" as the planet becomes more digitally interconnected. We translate these advanced technologies into value for our clients through our professional solutions and services businesses worldwide. IBM was incorporated in 1911 in New York as the Computer Tabulating Recording Company, with a product line that included clocks, scales and punch card tabulators. In 1914, the company changed its name to International Business Machines (IBM), reflecting its growing operations in Europe, South America, Australia and Asia. Today, IBM is the world’s leading information technology company, offering a range of integrated solutions, products and services unmatched by any other IT company.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
IBM Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Information Technology
- 17 Desember 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- - Flexible time, tidak ada absen, yang penting kerjaan beres - Rekan kerja mendukung, kolaborasi cukup baik - Akses untuk mendapatkan knowledge sangat terbuka - Kantor di pusat kota - Benefit kesehatan cukup baik (ada bbrp opsi)
- - Jenjang karir tidak jelas - Kenaikan gaji pertahun tidak signifikan walaupun performa bagus - Banyak birokrasi
- Advice to Management
- Manajemen harus memperhatikan apresiasi terhadap karyawan apabila performanya bagus. Review kenaikan salary tiap tahun dan coba bechmark dengan perusahaan sejenis, karena people yg bekerja di perusahaan ini adalah aset penting untuk meng-generate revenue buat perusahaan