- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Design questionnaire for data collection for low-level migration strategy and detail migration procedure for Microsoft Server
- Develop and document low-level migration strategy for - Microsoft Server environment (Win Server, Exchange, Sharepoint, SQL Server)
- Develop and document detail migration procedure that align with migration strategy for Microsoft Server environment
- Execute migration process for Microsoft Environment
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Needs to have strong technical expertise in the following skillset:
1) Win Server 2008 & 2012 Config & Admin
2) Active Directory Config & Admin
3) Microsoft Exchange 2010 Config & Admin
4) Microsoft Sharepoint 2010 Config & Admin
5) Microsoft SQL Server Config & Admin
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Work experience in the telecommunications industry is desirable
- Minimum Bachelors degree in relevant field
- 5 + years of relevant experience
- - Flexible time, tidak ada absen, yang penting kerjaan beres - Rekan kerja mendukung, kolaborasi cukup baik - Akses untuk mendapatkan knowledge sangat terbuka - Kantor di pusat kota - Benefit kesehatan cukup baik (ada bbrp opsi)
- - Jenjang karir tidak jelas - Kenaikan gaji pertahun tidak signifikan walaupun performa bagus - Banyak birokrasi
Ktr Pusat The Landmark Centre Jl Jend Sudirman Kav 1 The Landmark Centre Tower A Lt 30-32 Setiabudi, Setia Budi Jakarta Selatan 12910 DKI Jakarta
IBM is a globally integrated enterprise providing consultancy, services of operation, implementation, and maintenance, as well as delivery of software & hardware, based on information technology. In 2011, Fortune magazine ranked IBM the 18th largest firm in the US, as well as the 7th most profitable company. Globally, the company was ranked the 31st largest firm by Forbes for 2011. Other rankings for 2011 include #1 company for leaders (Fortune), #2 best global brand (Interbrand), #1 green company worldwide (Newsweek). Worldwide, IBM operates in some 170 countries and employs more than 400,000 people. At IBM, you will have the opportunity to WORK FOR THE WORLD while achieving personal career satisfaction and reaching your individual dreams. You will make a difference… you might contribute on a grand scale or perhaps influence the life of a single individual.