IBM Indonesia PT
Overall Lead Architect
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in JAKARTA.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Experience in Telecommunication systems environment, preferrably dealing with solutions and systems that caters for millions of subscriber base. Experience in designs and implementation of end-to-end solution for multiple type of enterprise and consumer facing system with integrations to various subsystems in an enterprise IT environment. Experiences in designing digital application solutions consisting highly interactive web and mobile applications is also beneficial. Applications designed may run on multiple platforms and may be composed of multiple software packages. Possess front end and back end development skills. Experiences in design and implementation of service oriented architecture is also a benefit. Knowledgeable and responsible in system operational areas such as performance, availability and scalability of the applications, and maintains the functional interface to the application infrastructure.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Experiences in designing digital application solutions and end-to-end solutions
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
preference in work experience with telecommunications industry
minimum 5 years of relevant experience
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
|Perusahaan||IBM Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
IBM is a globally integrated enterprise providing consultancy, services of operation, implementation, and maintenance, as well as delivery of software & hardware, based on information technology. In 2011, Fortune magazine ranked IBM the 18th largest firm in the US, as well as the 7th most profitable company. Globally, the company was ranked the 31st largest firm by Forbes for 2011. Other rankings for 2011 include #1 company for leaders (Fortune), #2 best global brand (Interbrand), #1 green company worldwide (Newsweek). Worldwide, IBM operates in some 170 countries and employs more than 400,000 people. At IBM, you will have the opportunity to WORK FOR THE WORLD while achieving personal career satisfaction and reaching your individual dreams. You will make a difference… you might contribute on a grand scale or perhaps influence the life of a single individual.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
IBM Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Information Technology
- 17 Desember 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- - Flexible time, tidak ada absen, yang penting kerjaan beres - Rekan kerja mendukung, kolaborasi cukup baik - Akses untuk mendapatkan knowledge sangat terbuka - Kantor di pusat kota - Benefit kesehatan cukup baik (ada bbrp opsi)
- - Jenjang karir tidak jelas - Kenaikan gaji pertahun tidak signifikan walaupun performa bagus - Banyak birokrasi
- Advice to Management
- Manajemen harus memperhatikan apresiasi terhadap karyawan apabila performanya bagus. Review kenaikan salary tiap tahun dan coba bechmark dengan perusahaan sejenis, karena people yg bekerja di perusahaan ini adalah aset penting untuk meng-generate revenue buat perusahaan