Internal Audit is a global organization of over 1000 professionals covering Citi's global businesses and service to clients and customers in over 180 countries. Citi's Internal Audit division provides independent assessments of the company's governance, risk management and internal control environment for key stakeholders including the Board of Directors, senior management and Citi's numerous regulators globally. Internal Audit is a change agent within Citi aimed to enhance the control culture of Citigroup worldwide and thereby support senior management decision making around the globe.
This role directs the timely delivery of high quality, value added assurance and audit reports for a portfolio of business activities, which meet the requirements of the Boards of Citigroup and Citibank, their affiliates and of Citi's respective regulators, globally.
This role will provide assurance in line with the global, risk-based approach of the Internal Audit department as well as focus on relevant regulatory expectations and requirements. The role will leverage the product/functional expertise of the Global IA team, and will also be expected to provide support to the Retail/Mortgage/Holdings Audit program in Asia.
Citi Indonesia's Retail Bank is part of the regional Asia Pacific Consumer business operating in 12 countries in Asia Pacific. Citi Indonesia offers a wide range of retail products to customers including Unsecured Personal Loans, Investments, Current and Savings Accounts, and Insurance. Audit coverage will also include the back-end operations supporting retail banking.
This position has a direct reporting line to the Indonesia Head of Audit, and is based in Jakarta.
- As a seasoned professional applies solid understanding of internal audit standards, policies, and local regulations to provide timely audit assurance.
- Contributes to the development of audit processes improvements.
- Applies solid understanding of how internal audit collectively integrates with line management and control functions to accomplish the objectives of the function and overall business.
- Performs moderately complex audits related to Consumer or Investment Banking, technology management; project/program management; or supplier management in accordance with corporate methodologies and professional standards, including drafting of audit reports, presenting issues to the business and discussing practical solutions.
- Completes assigned audits within budgeted timeframes, and budgeted costs
- Provides coaching to team members in all phases of the audit process.
- Monitors the risk environment and assesses the emerging risks through the Business Monitoring process.
- Recommends appropriate and pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues.
- Applies knowledge of key regulations to influence audit scope.
- Develops effective line management relationships to ensure strong understanding of the business.
- Pro-actively develops automated routines to help focus audit testing.
Tutup pada 08/November/2016
Ktr CabangThe Landmark CentreJl Jend Sudirman 1 The Landmark Centre Lt LobbySetiabudi, Setia BudiJakarta Selatan 12910 DKI Jakarta
- Kesempatan yang terbuka lebar untuk membangun karir dalam dunia perbankan. Gaji dan komisi cukup besar dibandingkan dengan perusahaan yang sejenis.
- Kehidupan sosial yang baik antar karyawan sehingga menciptakan rasa nyaman pada saat bekerja. Perusahaan memberikan gaji yang memiliki kategori cukup tinggi.
- Persaingan kerja yang tidak sportif karena untuk mendapatkan posisi yang lebih tinggi sangat berpengaruh hubungan pribadi dibandingkan dengan penilaian skill individu.
- Sistem kerja yang tidak jelas aturannya sehingga menimbulkan jam kerja padat, jam kerja lembur yang hampir setiap didapatkan oleh pegawai.