Who we are
Zurich is one of the world's leading insurance groups, and one of the few to operate on a global basis. Our mission is to help our customers understand and protect themselves from risk. With about 55,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries, we aspire to become the best global insurer as measured by our shareholders, customers and employees. We help individuals, small and medium sized companies and global corporations around the world understand and protect themselves from risk by offering a wide range of insurance products, solutions and advisory services.
Provides support to underwriting and operations. Processes routine business and provides general support to underwriting and operations units in the processing of all transactions, including new submissions, renewals, endorsements, and cancellations. Enters or retrieves policy information and inputs routine entries and transactions. Accesses various systems to input data and compile information and reports for internal customers.
As a Underwriter Admin your main responsibilities will involve
- Reviews, identifies and categorizes loss data (e.g. valuation date, claim counts).
- Service the needs of customers.
- Support others who maintain relationships with customers.
- Process work; prioritize, organize and plan to meet objectives.
- Reads applications and extracts information necessary to initiate defined work.
- May communicate directly with market facing roles to obtain information.
- Performs self-check of own work to ensure accuracy and may reconcile discrepancies.
- Responds promptly and accurately to requests for information.
- Researches and corrects routine system errors.
- Types/processes a variety of filings, forms and letters to comply with legal requirements.
- Processes all work within department standard and can articulate key compliance impacts.
- Processes work with attention to timeliness, productivity, and quality.
Your Skills and Experience
As a Underwriter Admin your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- 1-2 years experience in Underwriting and Operations
- Strong understanding in General Insurance business process
- Customer oriented and strong business mindset
- Experience in Joint Venture General Insurance company will be a major plus
Primary work location is Jakarta. This position requires approximately 0 days of travel per months. You can apply by clicking on the button 'Apply online'
Review ( Zurich Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Jika dibandingkan dengan perusahaan asuransi lainnya, perusahaan ini mampu memberikan kesejahteraan yang lebih baik. Di antaranya benefit yang diberikan di tempat ini tergolong besar.
Budaya kerja yang kurang baik karena masih membedakan perlakuan terhadap karyawannya berdasarkan rasnya. Atasannya masih menggunakan sistem like dan dislike dalam mengevaluasi kinerja bawahannya.