AIA Financial PT
Accounting Reporting Manager, Finance - (15289)
Job Summary :
to manage all reportings including local, IFRS and regulatory reporting in a timely manner
Job Responsibilities :
- to review regulatory reports submission to OJK including analysis in monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- to review IFRS template and Byline movement before submission to Group Finance on quarterly basis
- to prepare and review analysis GOE movement on monthly basis
- to prepare reconciliation between local and IFRS figures on monthly basis
- to prepare reconciliation premium between OLAP and SAP as well as ILP between SAP and custody report
Job Requirements :
- Education :
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Experience :
- 5 to 8 years of similar working experience in banking or financial services industry
- experience working in public accountant firm, preferrably from Big4, as external auditor
- Skills & Knowledge :
- Knowledge in life insurance industry
- Good accounting and analytical skill
- Good leadership and managerial skill
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skill, both spoken and written skill
- Fluency in English
Go to AIA Careers on Wave.
|Industri||Asuransi / Dana Pensiun|
|Perusahaan||AIA Financial PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
AIA Financial is one of the leading life insurance companies in Indonesia, offering diversified insurance products including: life insurance, health, accidents, investment linked products, employee benefits, welfare program, pension funds and Syariah insurance. AIA Financial is a member of AIA Group (the leader in the Asia Pacific insurance market with over 90 years of business expertise). AIA Group is listed on the main board of Hong Kong Stock Exchange and American Depositary Receipts. AIA Group is supported by over 230.000 agents and 20.000 employees all over Asia Pacific, as well as serving more than 23 million policyholders and 10 million group policyholders participants.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
AIA Financial prioritize personal development and well-being of employees in the program which is packed with interesting and competitive benefits . Program benefits are provided to support the improvement of the welfare of employees that reflect today's lifestyle . Various occasions internal and external training programs both nationally and internationally is part of the program benefits . AIA periodically review the benefits program for employees to ensure that the benefits provided to remain competitive and in accordance with the needs of employees and their families . The following benefit programs are available to employees AIA : Employee Engagement programs , such as Family Gathering , Birthday Gathering , Blood Donors , Appreciation Night , sporting / hobby / art , movie day , and others . Self-development programs by providing opportunities for employees to obtain professional certification in the financial services industry , both nationally and internationally , such as LOMA exams , AAMAI , PAI , SOA , CWMA , DFP , CFA and others. Vaccination programs , such as flu vaccination , hepatitis B and others . Talk Luncheon Program , Session speakers share with experts in the field. This session was held during lunch in order for employees to acquire new knowledge or understanding of the variety of interesting material .
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
AIA Financial PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Services / Retail
- 17 Juni 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Banyak event yang memotivasi karyawan untuk bisa lebih semangat lagi pada saat bekerja. Selain itu, benefitnya cukup banyak dan cukup menunjang.
- Kenaikan gaji yang tidak bisa memberikan kepuasan bagi karyawan, karena jumlahnya jauh dari harapan. Banyak agent-agent kadang sangat tidak bersahabat.