- Developing the right buying strategy to reach and support the business target of the company.
- Identifying and managing inefficiency to improve the buying operations, cost savings, volume, and supply
- Manage cost to be constantly low by having the insight of inflation factors.
- Lead strategy to drive down costs on a multi-million US Dollar yearly spending
- Understand and leading the regular appointed supplier evaluation to maintain high supplier service level with low rejection level.
- Manage multiple active contracts and understand the proper process with the vendors to provide the best possible pricing and quality.
- Leading and managing this strategic category management as well as the operational buying team
- Able to lead a diverse team member spread throughout various regions
- Investigate trends in commodity price fluctuation and manage future probability fluctuation to keep P/L healthy.
- Act as a leader and motivator to support the process of induction, talent management and succession planning.
- Implement proper Environment Health Safety throughout all appropriate processes.
- A proven track record of at least 10 years of strong record in either buying and production roles, preferably within commodity firms of large companies
- Able to drive strategy implementation as well as changes
- Able to lead a team of an experienced team members
- Solid experience in managing resource partnership and category management
- Able to execute daily strategic and hands-on tasks to ensure target realisation with strong integrity, ethical measures, and EHS control.
- Highly able to set the pace of a team and efficient in time management
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches and you must have worked with an MNC previously
- Fluency in both verbal and written English Language as well as Bahasa Indonesia.
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Working for a world's most innovative multinational company in its industry.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: