- Developing the right buying strategy to reach and support the business target of the company.
- Identifying and managing inefficiency to improve the buying operations, cost savings, volume, and supply
- Manage cost to be constantly low by having the insight of inflation factors.
- Lead strategy to drive down costs on a multi-million US Dollar yearly spending
- Understand and leading the regular appointed supplier evaluation to maintain high supplier service level with low rejection level.
- Manage multiple active contracts and understand the proper process with the vendors to provide the best possible pricing and quality.
- Leading and managing this strategic category management as well as the operational buying team
- Able to lead a diverse team member spread throughout various regions
- Investigate trends in commodity price fluctuation and manage future probability fluctuation to keep P/L healthy.
- Act as a leader and motivator to support the process of induction, talent management and succession planning.
- Implement proper Environment Health Safety throughout all appropriate processes.
- A proven track record of at least 10 years of strong record in either buying and production roles, preferably within commodity firms of large companies
- Able to drive strategy implementation as well as changes
- Able to lead a team of an experienced team members
- Solid experience in managing resource partnership and category management
- Able to execute daily strategic and hands-on tasks to ensure target realisation with strong integrity, ethical measures, and EHS control.
- Highly able to set the pace of a team and efficient in time management
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches and you must have worked with an MNC previously
- Fluency in both verbal and written English Language as well as Bahasa Indonesia.
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Working for a world's most innovative multinational company in its industry.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
Tutup pada 05/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53