PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia (Recruitment Firm)
Head of Facility
The Head of Facility position is responsible for ensuring business operations in Indonesia and to grow the business. He/she will liaise heavily with regional teams. This position will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Our client is one of world's leading real estate consultancy firms with end-to-end real estate services from valuation and advisory services to asset and investment management as well as agency leasing and sales. They are looking for a Head of Facilities to manage their corporate accounts in Jakarta CBD.
- Provide the leadership to the Facility team.
- Responsible for the Indonesia business P&L.
- Set-up business operations infrastructures such as finance, recruitment, training, SOPs, etc.
- Ensure delivery of service according to the set standards and maintain good relation with clients and attending to all complaints, queries and suggestions made by clients.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities
- Discuss and set yearly goals with regional team in terms of revenue, organic growth and achieve them
- Cross-selling the firm's business lines to clients
We are looking for a well-rounded individual with strong leadership skills and business acumen. You will be reporting to the SEA Head of Facility.
- University degree and/or above in any field (preferably in Real Estate, Civil Engineering or Economy)
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in the Real Estate operations, preferably with experience managing a commercial office building
- Strong entrepreneurial skills in running business operations as a whole including financial reporting and budgeting, staffing, and client service
- Good communication and reporting skills in both writing and verbal is required
- Good understanding of corporate facility soft and hard services
- Attractive remuneration package
- Challenge to lead a team
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Gabby Kartyasa on +62 21 2958 8865.
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia (Recruitment Firm) lihat lowongan|
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors:
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- IT & T
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Property & Construction
- Secretarial & Office Support
lowongan kerja rekomendasi