- Lead and implement the clinical direction for the organisation
- Create strategies to develop the skills of the Company's GP's, pharmacists,nurses, and laboratory technicians.
- Develop and coordinate training programs
- Establish risk mitigation strategies and ensure proper oversight of medical activities.
- Keep abreast of emerging models in health care delivery; identify and define new and innovative strategies to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Identify opportunities to collaborate and develop clinical integration opportunities with owners and other health delivery systems.
- Assist the Company in acquiring necessary accreditation's
- Responsible on the commercial aspect of the business
- Strong medical background
- Minimum 8-10 years of working experience
- Strong team player
- Able to have frequent travelling
- Graduated from international top University
- Certified doctor
- Fluent in English
- Willing to be based in Jakarta
- Competitive salary with significant allowances with bonus potential.
- Great local and international career development opportunities.
- Strong learning culture.
- Excellent facilities and office environment.
Tutup pada 03/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53