Country Warehouse Manager - Major Multinational Consumer Firm
- Manage nation wide warehouse activities to maintain efficient utilisation of facilities for storing and distributing raw material and finished goods
- Strong leadership in review and analyse all inventory reports and surplus stock lists to improve inventory control and direct the implementation of corrective measures
- Solid management and leadership for arranging periodic and special inventory reviews of goods and reconcile book inventories with physical counts
- review budgets, reports and forecasts for warehouse and distribution activity
- Monitor all expenditure and prepare forward planning for future projects in terms of output quality and quantity, cost, time available and labour requirements
- Devising, developing strategic distribution techniques and practices and review production and distribution to determine conformity with distribution commitments.
- Evaluate distribution deadlines and take corrective action to eliminate behind-schedule conditions
- Monitor all warehouse activities for the return of defective stock to vendors.
- Ensure all the facilities and company assets are well maintained and serviced by key suppliers and service providers
- Ensure activities comply with legal and ethical standards
- Preferably more than 10 years of experience in Warehouse operation as a manager
- Experienced, direct, and tough national leader - strong character who provides direction and thrives in a challenging and difficult environment.
- Experience with more than 25.000 pallete positions, more than 500 of combined SKUs, throughout all warehouses in Indonesia
- High levels of drive for results, solution based attitude, motivational tactics, and use of performance management - goal orientated.
- Able to relate, connect, and work with strong and tough management for driving growth.
- Methodical and logical approach to problem solving - seeks, identifies and resolves hidden problems, continuous improvement mindset.
- Organisational Agility - Multi-tasker who can manage/orchestrate multiple activities.
- Able to communicate in English is a must.
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Working for the world's leading multinational services company.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
Tutup pada 03/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53