- Develop & implement brand plan and Monitor implementation of all brand/promotional activation and coordinate with field representatives to maximise the outcome of the each activation.
- Budget planning and implementation including monitor and control marketing spending against budget and plans.
- Strategic Planning preparation and implementation.
- Conduct market intelligence and analyse market information through competitor's activities, pricing, product potential, market potential, market research/observation, etc. and device the brand strategy and promotion programs are in line with brand group's direction.
- Implement branding activation according to brand guidelines.
- Identify the right pricing policy for each brand/product for both wholesaler level and trade/outlet level.
- Identify incremental volume and growth potential opportunities to be addressed with new product development and manage launch and roll-out plans.
- Develop and implement Channel and Consumer Segmentation by brand/volume/image and focus resources on the right segmentation strategy.
- Possess a Diploma in Management/Business or its equivalent.
- Minimum 4-5 years related working experience, preferably from overseas/major FMCG.
- Graduate from reputable university with minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Well organised; able to manage multiple tasks and prioritise accordingly.
- Ability to work independently and as team-member; and self starter.
- High creativity and result oriented.
- Highly motivated, proactive.
- Excellent comprehension and analytic skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Computer literate (especially windows application software) and ability to learn new program if necessary.
- Competency in spoken and written English
- Great career advancement
- Possibility for International assignment
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: