- Develop & implement brand plan and Monitor implementation of all brand/promotional activation and coordinate with field representatives to maximise the outcome of the each activation.
- Budget planning and implementation including monitor and control marketing spending against budget and plans.
- Strategic Planning preparation and implementation.
- Conduct market intelligence and analyse market information through competitor's activities, pricing, product potential, market potential, market research/observation, etc. and device the brand strategy and promotion programs are in line with brand group's direction.
- Implement branding activation according to brand guidelines.
- Identify the right pricing policy for each brand/product for both wholesaler level and trade/outlet level.
- Identify incremental volume and growth potential opportunities to be addressed with new product development and manage launch and roll-out plans.
- Develop and implement Channel and Consumer Segmentation by brand/volume/image and focus resources on the right segmentation strategy.
- Possess a Diploma in Management/Business or its equivalent.
- Minimum 4-5 years related working experience, preferably from overseas/major FMCG.
- Graduate from reputable university with minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Well organised; able to manage multiple tasks and prioritise accordingly.
- Ability to work independently and as team-member; and self starter.
- High creativity and result oriented.
- Highly motivated, proactive.
- Excellent comprehension and analytic skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Computer literate (especially windows application software) and ability to learn new program if necessary.
- Competency in spoken and written English
- Great career advancement
- Possibility for International assignment
Tutup pada 03/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53