Head of Sales and Marketing - Entertainment Industry
- Recommending or directing marketing campaigns and strategies, and executing plans to achieve target objectives on both ATL and BTL.
- Overseeing the planning, development and execution of the marketing and advertising initiatives.
- Executing a strong internal and external communications to develop clear market positioning.
- Liase and establishing excellent relationship with all stakeholders.
- Developing and implementing new strategies to develop the business.
- Providing continuous relationship with the existing business that had been acquired, and facilitating the servicing of underlying clients in Indonesia.
- Tracking market for trends, opportunities and use the information to make recommendations.
- Managing the marketing budget, and overseeing potential marketing operations.
- This role requires an excellent communication in English, and the ability to be have an innovative and creative mindset to drive the business forward is required. To seize the opportunity to work for this brand, you should be/have:
- University graduate major with relevant business qualifications.
- Minimum of 8 years sales and marketing experience as a dedicated marketer, in client and/or agency roles.
- Superb analytical skills and hands-on attitude.
- Strong track records in sales and consumer marketing.
- Great problem solving, analytical and fact based decision making skills
- Strong business acumen, self-motivated, excellent interpersonal and adaptability, energetic and result-oriented.
- Working experience in retail/hospitality or strong B2C customer-centric companies.
- Excellent time management skill with strong analytics capabilities.
- Frequent traveling.
- Excellent salary package.
- Opportunity to contribute to a reputable brand, and part of a pioneer team in Indonesia.
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career
Tutup pada 03/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53