Head of Sales and Marketing - Entertainment Industry
Reporting directly to the CEO, he/she will be responsible for the A-Z of sales and marketing, with the majority of the role focusing on the marketing side.
Our client had gone through aggressive expansion for their business, and they are one of the key players in the entertainment business. With presence in Indonesia for over than 5 years, they are looking to bring in highly-seasoned marketeer to build and establish the brand awareness.
Reporting directly to the CEO, he/she will be responsible for the A-Z of sales and marketing, with the majority of the role focusing on the marketing side. Other responsibilities include:
- Recommending or directing marketing campaigns and strategies, and executing plans to achieve target objectives on both ATL and BTL.
- Overseeing the planning, development and execution of the marketing and advertising initiatives.
- Executing a strong internal and external communications to develop clear market positioning.
- Liase and establishing excellent relationship with all stakeholders.
- Developing and implementing new strategies to develop the business.
- Providing continuous relationship with the existing business that had been acquired, and facilitating the servicing of underlying clients in Indonesia.
- Tracking market for trends, opportunities and use the information to make recommendations.
- Managing the marketing budget, and overseeing potential marketing operations.
- This role requires an excellent communication in English, and the ability to be have an innovative and creative mindset to drive the business forward is required. To seize the opportunity to work for this brand, you should be/have:
- University graduate major with relevant business qualifications.
- Minimum of 8 years sales and marketing experience as a dedicated marketer, in client and/or agency roles.
- Superb analytical skills and hands-on attitude.
- Strong track records in sales and consumer marketing.
- Great problem solving, analytical and fact based decision making skills
- Strong business acumen, self-motivated, excellent interpersonal and adaptability, energetic and result-oriented.
- Working experience in retail/hospitality or strong B2C customer-centric companies.
- Excellent time management skill with strong analytics capabilities.
- Frequent traveling.
- Excellent salary package.
- Opportunity to contribute to a reputable brand, and part of a pioneer team in Indonesia.
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: