- Direct the national supply chain and operations of the business to ensure the current and future plans of the organisation are met
- Execute change programs whilst having the ability to effectively manage the national operation basis to ensure people, process and technology perform at optimal levels and deliver efficiently
- Deliver on agreed business goals through involving, empowering and motivating people whilst ensuring the business program is consistent with approved S&OP Objectives.
- This role requires an individual who can contribute to improving performance both at strategic and operational levels.
- Coordinate the activities of the regional managers with operational responsibilities in all states and divisions to ensure the business operating policies and procedures are maintained and monitor the performance of those areas of responsibility.
- Preferably more than 20 years of experience in Supply Chain operation
- Experienced, direct, and tough national leader - strong character who provides direction and thrives in a challenging and difficult environment.
- High levels of drive for results, solution based attitude, motivational tactics, and use of performance management - goal orientated.
- Able to relate, connect, and work with strong and tough management for driving growth.
- Methodical and logical approach to problem solving - seeks, identifies and resolves hidden problems, continuous improvement mindset.
- Organisational Agility - Multi-tasker who can manage/orchestrate multiple activities.
- Robust analytical and organisation skills.
- Commercial orientation - understanding the key drivers of business performance.
- Able to communicate in English is a must.
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Working for the world's leading multinational services company.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
Tutup pada 03/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53