PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia (Recruitment Firm)
CFO Property - Global Real Estate Player
The CFO will be reporting to CEO. As a key member of the Executive Management team, you will be responsible for strategic role in the overall management of the company. You will be responsible for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company and their projects.
Our client is a Global Real Estate Player. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the industry. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic CFO who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Take hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive job cost system.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; postgraduate degree preferred
- 10 plus years of managerial accounting and financial management experience in Property Business
- Experience working in a growing start up environment strongly preferred.
- Excellent commercial awareness and analysis skills
- Strong communication in English
- International exposures in long-term plan
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia (Recruitment Firm) lihat lowongan|
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors:
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- IT & T
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Property & Construction
- Secretarial & Office Support
lowongan kerja rekomendasi