CFO Property - Global Real Estate Player
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Take hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive job cost system.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; postgraduate degree preferred
- 10 plus years of managerial accounting and financial management experience in Property Business
- Experience working in a growing start up environment strongly preferred.
- Excellent commercial awareness and analysis skills
- Strong communication in English
- International exposures in long-term plan
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience
Tutup pada 29/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53