Head of Client Relationships
We are looking for a highly-driven Indonesian talent with strong track record in account management and client service . You will be reporting to the COO and Managing Director.
- Ensure the guest are served with consistent experience during their stay at any of the partner opportunity, through quality check points
- Helps hoteliers and guest house owners to showcase their property over a responsive platform
In Indonesia, they have presence in Jakarta, Bandung and Bali, and looking to aggressively expand into other regions. They are looking for Head of Client Relationships to manage the business relationships with the partners.
This will be an exciting challenge for an individual to lead a dynamic team. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Network, establish and maintain relationships with strategic partners
- Manage efficiency of resources in order to meet account performance objectives and customer's expectations
- Develop and manage performance objectives, financial targets and milestones for the accounts on a short-term and long-term basis and meet the assigned targets
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Identify, address, manage and provide solutions to customer's needs
Other requirements include:
- University degree and/or above in Economics / Commerce or any related field
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the Sales / Account Management (preferably in hospitality)
- Excellent command in English and Bahasa Indonesia, both verbal and written
- Ability to lead and work within a team
- Have a good personality, outgoing, love to meet people
- Strong analytical skills
- Attractive remuneration
- Opportunity to be in a new industry
- Young, vibrant office culture
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Gabby Kartyasa on +62 21 2958 8865.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: