A senior legal position for an international Industrial City and Property Operator. This position is based in Jakarta and will be the top decision maker for all legal matters in the company,
Our client is an International Industrial City Operator and Property Giant with multiple presence globally.
This position is responsible for all legal matters of the company. From operational matters, legal housekeeping, pre-litigation management to liaising with external lawyers if necessary.
Any future expansion and/or corporate actions of the company will fall under the responsibility of this position. As the company is operating in the field of property and various types of real estate, the future incumbent needs to have a proven experience in dealing with various legal issues that may arise from such industry sector.
- A minimum 12-15 years of professional legal experience.
- The ideal candidate should have a solid combined experience of Law Firm and reputable property company
- Proven experience being in a leadership and strategic legal position in a reputable property company
- The ideal candidate should have an existing networks in the government side, especially related to property and general real estate
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia is a must
- A top management level
- Attractive compensation package
- A chance to develop a new system from scratch and create your own footprint
- Working in one of the top global players in General Real Estate
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mareno Tene on +62 21 2958 8844
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: