This Corporate Director role will report to the Board of the firm and with several strategic direct subordinates. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to developing a perfect procurement strategy. Driving the national team, leading the cost management, contract management, and bidding management. Leading strategy to drive down costs on a multi-million US Dollar yearly spending.
A regionally leading company with decades of experience in the real estate business, the business is geared for growth throughout the region especially in Indonesia. Real estate development senior professional is welcome. During this exciting time we are looking for a Corporate Procurement Director to drive the procurement team, leading the cost management, contract management, and tender management.
This role will report to the Board of the firm and with several strategic direct subordinates. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Developing the right procurement strategy to reach and support the business target of the company.
- Responsible and accountable for all spending managed by the firm.
- Identifying and managing inefficiency to improve the procurement operations.
- Manage cost to be constantly low by having the insight of inflation factors.
- Driving the national team, leading the cost management, contract management, and bidding management.
- Lead strategy to drive down costs on a multi-million US Dollar yearly spending
- Leading the regular supplier evaluation to maintain high supplier service level with low rejection level.
- Manage multiple active contracts and understand the proper process with the vendors to provide the best possible pricing and quality.
- Leading and managing several strategic category management as well as the tactical procurement team
- Able to lead senior procurement members across the region
- Act as a leader and motivator to support the process of induction, talent management and succession planning.
We invite a highly experienced and strategic real estate procurement professional. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- A proven track record of 20 years of strong record in Corporate Procurement delivering cost and revenue targets within large real estate companies
- Able to drive strategy implementation as well as changes for direct as well as indirect purchasing activities
- Able to lead and nurture a solid procurement team
- Solid experience in managing vendor and category management, managing the cost well
- Able to lead real estate procurement projects with solid contract management process, bidding process.
- Able to execute daily strategic and hands-on tasks to ensure target realisation
- Highly able to set the pace of the large team and efficient in time management
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches and you must have worked with an MNC previously
- Fluency in both verbal and written English Language as well as Bahasa Indonesia.
- Desirable to be able to speak Mandarin.
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Working for the foremost multinational company in Asia.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: