Sourcing & Supplier Development - Global Textile Goods Firm
- Being strategic and savvy to manage global vendors production capacity and capability
- Able to comprehend product development and translating any drawbacks into improvement plan
- Able to provide innovative sourcing strategy and product development solutions to keep cost all time low
- Understand the existing supplier base in Indonesia, including on their capabilities, advantages, and disadvantages.
- Understand effective supply chain of sourced goods for production with low cost in mind
- Able to act within strict and ethical process to provide continuous improvement excellence for the supplier
- Able to evaluate, monitor vendor performance, and strategy development to support business development internally
- Deliver solid KPI consistency throughout the business development
- Able to communicate and act swiftly in times of critical and urgent situations
- Able to motivate and drive morale of an external team as a whole
- A solid track record of at least ten years of strong record in Sourcing and Supplier development role, preferably with regional textile commodity players, with a multinational firm
- Ethical, compliant, and cost conscious in every day-to-day actions
- Able to drive the strategy development internally and compliance as well as changes, nurture internal and external the team member, and positive social communicator.
- Proven track record of leadership, analytical, and negotiation experience
- Previous multinational firm career track record is highly preferable, with foreign customers.
- Fluency in both verbal and written English Language as well as Bahasa Indonesia.
- Competitive salary
- Career growth opportunities with globally known work and life balance
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it
Tutup pada 22/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53