- In-charge of monthly as well as annual budget and forecasting.
- Prepare management reporting as well as local statutory reporting.
- Review and monitor budget assigned to the customer projects.
- Review expense reports.
- Will be in-charge of new ERP implementation.
- Cash management.
- Any other ad-hoc activities.
- Bachelor degree in Finance and Accounting, Master preferred
- CA/CPA/CMA equivalents will be a plus
- Fluent communication in English, both active and passively
- Strong problem solving and drive
- Agile with strong attention to detail
- Strong individual as well as good team player
- Opportunity to be a part of MNC with wonderful culture
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set
- Fair remuneration package based on experience
Tutup pada 22/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53