Senior Media Sales Manager
Our client is one of the leading online platforms with rapid global expansion who is looking to expend their business in Indonesia, and is seeking an exceptional Senior Media Sales manager With presence across 5 countries in all regions, they provide platform that connects users to entire world of Financial services.
Our client is one of the leading online platforms with rapid global expansion who is looking to expend their business in Indonesia, and is seeking an exceptional Senior Media Sales manager With presence across 5 countries in all regions, they provide platform that connects users to entire world of Financial services. Their hi-tech interactive platform will allow users to navigate easily and you will be able to find exciting financial review, comparison, and finance trendstrends. Our client provides a one-stop solution for all financial service industry enthusiasts.
Reporting to the Country manager and dotted line to Co-founder, the Senior Media Sales Managerwill be responsible for driving the growth of the revenue for the Media Sales division. The individual is expected to increase the revenue from advertising platforms. Other key responsibilities include:
- Managing the P&L of Media Sales division.
- Developing and implementing objectives, strategies and efficient sales forecasting systems.
- Formulating targets and incentive plans for both the sales and operational teams. Managing and building client relationships including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing / invoicing, payment collection and troubleshooting.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining relationship with
- Ability to understand the various products offered and develop innovative products to increase revenue for the division.
- Growing the operations by identifying new business and generating new opportunities.
- Establishing systems and procedures for controls and evaluation of the teams' performances accordingly to their targets.
- At least 7 years of working experience with strong focus on sales, operations and team management.
- Deep understanding about media and advertising with aim to Increase inventory fill rate in the company.
- Strong ability to set clear measurable objectives, delegate responsibilities, assess, recognize and reward performance.
- Independent, self-starter and initiative: an entrepreneurial mindset with a great personality and start-up experience will be a plus.
- Excellent business acumen and willingness to be hands-on, ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Proven sales and technical track record.
- Attractive remuneration
- The opportunity to be part of the start up team, including recruiting and building your own team members.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Adhitya Nugraha on +62 21 2958 8881
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: