- Excellent chance to work in a dynamic & growing MNC.
- Capitalise on strong customer base and lead the business operation in Indonesia.
- Delivering significant media sales results based on SEA/INDONESIA targets.
- Developing Client's Indonesia media sales and client relationships in key sectors, whilst developing media briefs and new business.
- Develop both local and regional business and develop or align with global advertising clients and develop relationships in country.
- Creating tailored ideas and structured media plans that answer your clients requested proposals.
- You will have individual responsibility for new business media sales, and are expected to self-manage; however, you will be part of a growing team in Indonesia, and support is available from directors.
- Taking personal responsibility for pitches and sales opportunities
- Creation of purchase orders and responding to media briefs.
- Work closely on developing strategic brand partnerships and promoting new ways of delivering sponsored content without jeopardising integrity.
- Strong Media Planner / Buyer contacts and network at key SEA and Indonesian agencies and clients is desired.
- A knowledgeable understanding of how a media agency works and operates.
- Flexibility and willingness to proactively add ideas and innovation to the business.
- Ability to handle heavy workload, mediating demands and requests with a strong problem solving drive.
- Complete fluency in both English and Indonesian, spoken and written as well as strong business acumen, communication and presentation skills.
- Organisational agility and strong attention to detail.
- Be comfortable with working in a commission based bonus capacity.
- A co-operative and proactive approach to reporting on sales success and inputting in team sales meetings.
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career.
- Be a key driver of the branding in Indonesia.
Tutup pada 21/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53