Manager Demand & Supply - Multinational Chemical Manufacturing
2. Both hands-on, in terms of conducting analysis and using demand forecasting tools, and strategic, in terms of driving continuous improvement in the way that the global business uses demand forecasting
3. Responsible for designing, developing and implementing demand management solutions, delivering accurate forecasts to minimise costs and increase customer satisfaction, and be a key link between the Supply Chain and the Sales and Marketing teams.
4. To drive an integrated review of global demand and supply forecasts on a monthly basis, for products so to ensure that product supply is in line with business requirements
5. To liaise with the product suppliers and the supply chain from supplier to the warehouse.
6. Analyse demand and supply information and recommend action where required.
7. Providing forecasting support to global marketing.
8. Maintaining information on purchasing information records and source lists.
9. Provide input into the S&OP process and annual planning process
10. Measure and report forecast accuracy, with analysis required to improve forecasts.
- Preferably 10 years of experience in similar operation
- Strong character who provides direction and thrives in a challenging occasion
- High levels of drive for results, solution based attitude, motivational tactics, and use of performance management - goal orientated.
- Methodical and logical approach to problem solving - seeks, identifies and resolves hidden problems, continuous improvement mindset.
- Organisational Agility - Multi-tasker who can manage/orchestrate multiple activities.
- Robust analytical and organisation skills.
- Able to communicate in English is a must.
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Working for the world's leading multinational services company.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
Tutup pada 20/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53