Our Client is a joint venture between Multinational IPO E-commerce Company and local online Digital platform. With huge investment for Indonesia market, they looking for a strong Category Director for sport category products to expand their business presence in Indonesia.
Our Client is a joint venture between Multinational IPO E-commerce Company and local online Digital platform. With huge investment for Indonesia market, they looking for a strong Category Director for Sport Category products to expand their business presence in Indonesia.
- Identifying and building strong relationship with potential suppliers in order to increase categories in relevant SKUs.
- Negotiating trade margins with potential suppliers on consignment terms.
- Meeting key suppliers and providing updates regarding sales performance and required assortment.
- Discussing, negotiating with suppliers to ensure regular inbound items.
- Monitoring weekly sales and profits for effective merchandise strategies.
- Coordinating with suppliers on discounting and returning aging stock.
It is essential that the candidate we are looking for has the drive to succeed, and an excellent communication, with a can-do attitude. This role is only opened to Indonesians and ideally is from E-commerce, sport goods,and/or apparel background with strong knowledge retail industry.
- University graduate major in a reputable university (local and overseas)
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as a Category in the Consumer electronics, Home Appliance, and Mobile Phone Industry with strong exposure in merchandiser.
- Knowledge of supplier capabilities (in indonesia and overseas), service and production.
- Good leadership skill and able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Complete fluency in both English and Indonesian, spoken and written.
- Skilled negotiator with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skill.
- To be part of Multinational IPO E-commerce company
- Great career opportunity
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: