This role will report to the Senior Manager of the department. Key responsibilities will include responsibilities for the Supply Chain quality management system and monitors and advises on how the system is performing. This includes the statistics regarding company performance against set parameters. Able to promotes quality achievement and performance improvement across the organisation. Comes with at least 5 years of experience in Supply Chain Operation.
Our client is a major multinational firm with operation in throughout the world and with several decades of service for the Indonesian market within Supply Chain solutions. As the leader in its industry, they are geared for sustainable growth throughout Indonesia. The key success of their business is to provide unparalleled customer experience on their supply chain solutions need. During this exciting time they are looking for an Operation Improvement Manager to drive the performance of the business.
This role will report to the Senior Manager of the department of the firm. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the Supply Chain quality management system and monitors and advises on how the system is performing. This often includes the publication of statistics regarding company performance against set parameters.
- Promotes quality achievement and performance improvement across the organisation.
- Assess both suppliers' and own company's service specifications and customer service requirements
- Ensure compliance with national and international standards and legislation
- Consider the application of environmental and health/safety standards
- Bring together staff of different disciplines and driving the group to plan, formulate and agree comprehensive service quality procedures
- Supervise technical staff in carrying out tests and checks
- Act as the key contact with customers' auditors and taking responsibility for ensuring the execution of corrective actions and ongoing compliance with customers' specifications.
- Set up and maintaining controls and documentation
- Collate and analyse performance data and charts against defined parameters
- We invite an experienced Supply Chain operation professional with an eye for improvement opportunities. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- A proven track record of at least 5 years of strong record in Supply Chain of standardized firms
- Able to drive strategy implementation as well as changes, nurture team member, and positive social communicator.
- Solid proven integrity and strong acumen in analysis of given challenges
- Desirable to be knowledgeable in SAP
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches and you must have worked with an MNC previously
- Fluency in both verbal and written English Language as well as Bahasa Indonesia.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree attained
- Competitive salary
- High career growth opportunities with added responsibilities.
- Working for the world's major company in its industry and with multinational working environment.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: