- Responsible for the Supply Chain quality management system and monitors and advises on how the system is performing. This often includes the publication of statistics regarding company performance against set parameters.
- Promotes quality achievement and performance improvement across the organisation.
- Assess both suppliers' and own company's service specifications and customer service requirements
- Ensure compliance with national and international standards and legislation
- Consider the application of environmental and health/safety standards
- Bring together staff of different disciplines and driving the group to plan, formulate and agree comprehensive service quality procedures
- Supervise technical staff in carrying out tests and checks
- Act as the key contact with customers' auditors and taking responsibility for ensuring the execution of corrective actions and ongoing compliance with customers' specifications.
- Set up and maintaining controls and documentation
- Collate and analyse performance data and charts against defined parameters
- We invite an experienced Supply Chain operation professional with an eye for improvement opportunities. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- A proven track record of at least 5 years of strong record in Supply Chain of standardized firms
- Able to drive strategy implementation as well as changes, nurture team member, and positive social communicator.
- Solid proven integrity and strong acumen in analysis of given challenges
- Desirable to be knowledgeable in SAP
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches and you must have worked with an MNC previously
- Fluency in both verbal and written English Language as well as Bahasa Indonesia.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree attained
- Competitive salary
- High career growth opportunities with added responsibilities.
- Working for the world's major company in its industry and with multinational working environment.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
Tutup pada 20/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53