PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia (Recruitment Firm)
Business Development Manager
Managing the client's Healthcare Imaging and IT sales strategies and take a leading position to drive the sales targets in the country.
Our client is a globally recognised leading provider of eHealth & Digital Imaging solutions
- Map the market and provide market intelligence on a continues basis
- Workout together with regional office a 5 year strategic plan for the country
- Manage IT sales strategies
- Achieve revenue and profitability goals
- Implement and drive sales strategies
- Grow/maintain existing customers while driving new business which include, but not limited to, hospitals, government facilities, corporate groups and independent healthcare groups.
- With the services group, responsible for customer satisfaction and identifying/employing resources to quickly resolve customer concerns.
- Develop/present/execute solutions to migrate customers from analogue to digital; identify/engage resources at strategic times during the transition plan.
- Drive/manage relationships within the industry, including, but not limited to, professional societies, government, partner vendors, OEMs etc.
- Develop opportunities and sales initiatives to maximise revenues, profitability and market shares.
- Implement process improvement and improve sales professionalism within the national sales team
- Participate in the regional annual budgeting process and monthly reporting requirements
- The BDM is responsible for the development of the distributor channels to ensure a complete market coverage by geographic and segment. For this a continuous support to current distributors is required and continuous scouting to assign new distributors for market segments and geographic area's.
- Build and manage direct relationships with OEM's, Identified key hospitals and hospital groups.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5 years industry experience (Healthcare Imaging or related industry sales, marketing or technical
- management experience)
- Experience and knowledge of hospital and medical clinic environment - specifically around radiology equipments
- Ability to sell concepts and solutions in addition to products and services; must possess executive skills.
- Continuous learning orientation; keep updated with new and emerging technologies and markets.
- Innovative, creative, and resilient - willing to take calculated risks in order to succeed.
- Ability to gain respect through leadership, credibility, reputation, and technical/business expertise.
- Excellent ENGLISH written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills.
- Strong influential/persuasion skills.
- Sales management skills to develop sales strategies.
- Proactive, self-starter, action oriented, results oriented.
- Ability to travel depending upon geographic, business and/or customer needs.
- Good network within the healthcare inustry - both public and privte hospitals
- good network with the Ministries
Opportunity to operate and run the company within Indonesia
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hussein Mohsin on +62 21 2958 8859
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors:
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- IT & T
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Property & Construction
- Secretarial & Office Support
lowongan kerja rekomendasi