- Competitive remuneration package.
- Part of a tremendous expansion team.
- Multi national culture with regional locations.
Our client is the fastest online budget accommodation booking in South East Asia. With regional office presence, our client believes heavily in investing their business in Indonesia. They offered various services such as:
- Ensure the guest are served with consistent experience during their stay at any of the partner opportunity, through quality check points
- Helps hoteliers and guest house owners to showcase their property over a responsive platform
In Indonesia, they have started their operation in Jakarta, Bandung and Bali, and is now in the midst of aggressive expansion to places even outside Java. Because of the aggressive growth, our client is looking to bring in a highly visionary Operations Director to lead the operations in Indonesia.
This role will be responsible for achieving the region's revenue and related objectives. As one of the most senior employees in Indonesia, you will be responsible to manage the overall operation for Indonesia. Other responsibilities include:
- Sustaining the operations by managing key relationship
- Developing and implementing objectives, strategies and efficient operation systems.
- Managing brand standards.
- Ensure efficiency of quality standards
- Maintaining end-to-end client relationships, and developing business relationship with both internal and external parties.
- Dealing with unresolved customer's complaints
- Ability to lead a team, including hiring and retaining the team members.
- Developing and identifying the key performer in the business and providing clear career path.
Our client is looking for a highly-driven young individual with an impressive track record in operations. Without doubt you must have an excellent communication in both English and Bahasa. You will not only demonstrate the ability to hit and exceed significant targets but you must also posses the ability to lead and manage a team, and ensuring operational activities are according to the standards.
Other requirements include:
- At least 15 years of working management with strong understanding in running areas within operational
- Bachelor's degree in Hospitality or other related business
- Experienced in hotel quality standards and SOP
- Strong ability to set clear measurable objectives, delegate responsibilities, assesses, recognise and reward performance.
- Experience in handling a team of more than 10 people.
- Excellent business acumen and willingness to be hands-on, and ability to thrive in dynamic business.
- Excellent negotiating, influencing, communication and presentation skills.
- Have a international exposure
- Experience in handling P&L.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a great personality and problem-solving skill set.
- Attractive remuneration.
- Excellent career path
Page Group Indonesia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: