Reporting directly to the director based from Singapore, the selected individual will be responsible to develop and execute the retail business strategy in Indonesia market. The objective of the role is to create and develop the channel strategy, working closely with the regional team.
Are you looking for a new challenge which will allow you to work for one of the most recognizable brands? Our client is a global tech company providing hardware and software services. Their innovative and customer-centric solution allows them to be known for their quality. They usually become the pioneers, and has assisted customers and businesses around the world to increase their efficiency, revenue and lower cost of productions. As part of their international growth, they are committed in investing in Indonesia for the long-term, and such, they are looking to bring on board a versatile and highly-dynamic individual who can drive their business to another new level. If you are a sales person who thrives in fast-changing environment, our client will provide you with the right career opportunity.
Reporting directly to the director based from Singapore, the selected individual will be responsible to develop and execute the retail business strategy in Indonesia market. The objective of the role is to create and develop the channel strategy, working closely with the regional team. Other responsibilities include:
- Identifying and developing new business and product opportunities to generate revenue.
- Creating, developing and executing channels with clear objectives.
- Utilizing both internal and external resources to plan, initiate and resolve customer support issues.
- Managing pricing, and margin contribution to meet the competitive situations.
- Introducing partnership with direct sales account managers, product marketing and other stakeholders to drive incremental sales through VAR's in the designated markets.
- Continuously coaching, implementing and developing best practise and recommendations to improve team productivity and effectiveness.
- Managing expenses in accordance to the guidelines and established budgets.
- Ensuring that the current channels are being maximised in order to deliver growth.
- Providing recommendations to improve process efficiencies.
- Overseeing and developing design, marketing, promotion and delivery of programs, products and services in Indonesia.
- Generating new leads of potential customers and analysing and anticipating market trend growths.
It is essential that the candidate we are looking for has an in-depth knowledge of VAR business model and the necessary financial metrics. Furthermore, you will be hands-on to personally drive and grow the revenue. You must be able to communicate in both Bahasa and English, and to seize the opportunity you should have:
- University graduate major in a reputable university; post-graduate degree is a plus.
- At least 15 years of working experience in a sales-related role with management exposure, within the information technology solutions, and at least 10 years in channel management.
- Good leadership skill, be a team player and is able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrating ability to prioritise work in order to achieve the given target.
- Entrepreneur drive and passionate for learning new technologies.
- Strong regional knowledge of the key channel partners and clear understanding of the industry.
- Complete fluency in both English and Indonesian, spoken and written as well as strong business acumen, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure.
- Flexible and adaptable to work in a high-paced growth environment.
This is a rare and interesting opportunity for someone with great entrepreneur skill. In addition to that, other offers include:
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career.
- Be a key driver of the branding in Indonesia.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Imeiniar Chandra on +62 21 2958 8832