- This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to join a business which has a great reputation, both from a service perspective and also from a proven track record of developing top notch talents. Ultimately you are part of a drive to ensure productive and smooth business processes. The Senior Medical Officer will be in charge of leading and providing medical oversight, expertise, and leadership to ensure the delivery of quality health care services.
- Lead and implement the clinical direction for the organisation
- Create strategies to develop the skills of the Company's GP's, pharmacists,nurses, and laboratory technicians.
- Develop and coordinate training programs
- Establish risk mitigation strategies and ensure proper oversight of medical activities.
- Keep abreast of emerging models in health care delivery; identify and define new and innovative strategies to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Identify opportunities to collaborate and develop clinical integration opportunities with owners and other health delivery systems.
- Assist the Company in acquiring necessary accreditation's
- Responsible on the commercial aspect of the business
- Strong medical background
- Minimum 8-10 years of working experience
- Strong team player
- Able to have frequent travelling
- Graduated from international top University
- Certified doctor
- Fluent in English
- Willing to be based in Jakarta
- Competitive salary with significant allowances with bonus potential.
- Great local and international career development opportunities.
- Strong learning culture.
- Excellent facilities and office environment.
Tutup pada 20/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53