- This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to join a business which has a great reputation, both from a service perspective and also from a proven track record of developing top notch talents. Ultimately you are part of a drive to ensure productive and smooth business processes. The Senior Medical Officer will be in charge of leading and providing medical oversight, expertise, and leadership to ensure the delivery of quality health care services.
Our client is one the Southeast Asia's fastest growing primary health care businesses with the mission of enriching and improving people's lives and the standard of living . In less than four years since inception, they have become Indonesia's leading employer of health care professionals. Our client had achieve the mission by providing international quality care at affordable price points to Indonesia's upcoming middle class.
Specific primary responsibilities are:
- Lead and implement the clinical direction for the organisation
- Create strategies to develop the skills of the Company's GP's, pharmacists,nurses, and laboratory technicians.
- Develop and coordinate training programs
- Establish risk mitigation strategies and ensure proper oversight of medical activities.
- Keep abreast of emerging models in health care delivery; identify and define new and innovative strategies to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Identify opportunities to collaborate and develop clinical integration opportunities with owners and other health delivery systems.
- Assist the Company in acquiring necessary accreditation's
- Responsible on the commercial aspect of the business
You are expected to have a unique blend of technical and managerial skills .It is also crucial that you conduct yourself with high integrity and have an open, collaborative communication style. In order to be successful in applying, you must come with:
- Strong medical background
- Minimum 8-10 years of working experience
- Strong team player
- Able to have frequent travelling
- Graduated from international top University
- Certified doctor
- Fluent in English
- Willing to be based in Jakarta
- Competitive salary with significant allowances with bonus potential.
- Great local and international career development opportunities.
- Strong learning culture.
- Excellent facilities and office environment.
Page Group Indonesia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.