PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia (Recruitment Firm)
Finance & Accounting Manager - South Jakarta
The Finance & Accounting Manager will be taking care of the business entities(Includes consolidating) in Indonesia and will be reporting into the Finance Controller in Indonesia. You will be expected to control and monitor all aspects financial management such as reporting, budgeting, and forecasting.
Our client is one of the leading player in Indonesia. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the industry.
Management Reporting (Shareholders/Partners/Banks)
- Prepare month end closing reports
- Prepare Investment report and track deviation against model
- Update financial status in Project status report
- Ensure compliance to local FRS and IFRS
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of M&B consolidation pack due half yearly
- Handle expense claim via iExpense. Ensure expenses are properly supported, classified and booked.
- Prepare month end AP report and process monthly payment
- Prepare monthly and recurring Journals
Fixed Assets / General Ledger
- Maintain FA register
- Run monthly depreciation
- Responsible for annual tax submission by working with tax consultant to compute and submit the tax returns.
- Ensure successful completion of yearly audits and filing of statutory audited financial statements.
- Prepare monthly VAT filing
- Ensure entities tax is managed and accounted in compliance with all tax regulations and submission / reporting requirements
Cash Management/ Liquidity Administration
- Support the administration and projections of OT Finance loan draw down
- Prepare projections of loan draw down and track deviation against model
- Assist in preparation of Budget/LE input templates and consolidation of data received.
- Assist in update of SAP and preparation of review of Budget pack
- Assist in the system implementation of Oracle
- Annual update of Purchasing framework and Internal Authorities
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; postgraduate degree preferred
- A minimum 8 years experience in Finance / Accounting
- Ideally you have a Professional qualification in Accountancy
- Good knowledge on Consolidation and internal control
- Willing to work in South Jakarta
- Ideally you need to have a good knowledge and experience with IFRS and tax regulations
- Ideally you will have begun your career in a top tier audit firm before making the move into industry. This is not a learning position
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Monico Marcellim Lim on +62 21 2958 8831
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia (Recruitment Firm) lihat lowongan|
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors:
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- IT & T
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Property & Construction
- Secretarial & Office Support