Finance Controller - Automotive Company
The Finance Controller will be reporting into the CFO in Indonesia. You will be expected to control and monitor all aspects financial management such as reporting, budgeting, and forecasting. The successful candidate will also be responsible for developing and implementing accounting policies and systems to monitor the organizations financial assets and provide complete and accurate financial information.
Our client is one of the leading player within its industry. They are a premium brand. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Finance Controller who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
- Constructing weekly and monthly internal reports, with detailed commentary around commercial implications
- Construction of Financial Analysis, Planning and Reporting
- Adherence to local and international statutory requirements and communicating it to the head office as well
- Prepare and review monthly and yearly financial statement
- A major element of the role will require responsibility for all tax matter hence the need to have strong background in Indonesia tax law
- Analysis of financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions
- Introduction and implementation of cost saving initiatives which will impact the bottom line of the business
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; postgraduate degree preferred
- A minimum of 10 years experience in Finance / Accounting
- Ideally you will need to be an assertive individual with a hands on approach to work and having a solid technical skill in Finance/Accounting
- Excellent understanding of Financial Statements
- Excellent understanding of Indonesia tax law
- Ideally you will have begun your career in a top tier audit firm before making the move into industry. This is not a learning position
- Willing to work in South Jakarta
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Monico Marcellim Lim on +62 21 2958 8831
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: