As the CFO you will be heading the Finance department and act as the key business partner by providing analysis on commercial initiatives, business, and operations plan to function effectively. Amongst the many responsibilities are listed below:
Our client a world class insurance company who is now looking to appoint CFO of their Indonesia operations. They are looking for dynamic professionals who are looking for their next step up into CFO role.
- Direct and oversee management and statutory reports of the Indonesia entity; setting benchmarks, key drivers and targets.
- Direct and oversee annual budget and forecasts of the company. Develop budget that becomes part of the business plan to achieve the Group's overall objectives.
- Direct and control the finance and accounting functions to ensure accurate accounts are maintained that are in compliance with Indonesia GAAP rules, Indonesia regulatory requirements as well as they are in line with the Group's overall policies.
- Participate in business strategic plan to develop and implement strategies across the companies in Indonesia.
- Develop and maintain proper internal controls on financial procedures, operations, accounting systems and functions to safeguard financial assets to these companies.
- Coordinate audits (both internal and external audits) and ensure proper filing of tax returns.
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions.
- Plan and direct treasury activities, including fund seeking for working capital or potential capital investments, performing cash flow projections, and managing daily treasury responsibilities
- Direct the banking, credit and insurance functions of the companies in Indonesia.
- CA / CPA / CIMA / ACCA qualified with an in-depth life / general insurance knowledge, including local market and accounting knowledge
- Prefer strong finance manager/controller/FP&A Manager who are looking for next step into CFO role.
- Business partnering experience and strong stakeholder management ability
- An inspirational leader with an energetic, approachable and enthusiastic leadership style, able to recruit, motivate and develop staff
- Fast track for career development by closely working with the expanding business
- Up-lifting working culture and good CBD working environment
- Competitive Package + Bonus
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Cecilia Kristanto on +62 21 2958 8847
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: