- Direct and oversee management and statutory reports of the Indonesia entity; setting benchmarks, key drivers and targets.
- Direct and oversee annual budget and forecasts of the company. Develop budget that becomes part of the business plan to achieve the Group's overall objectives.
- Direct and control the finance and accounting functions to ensure accurate accounts are maintained that are in compliance with Indonesia GAAP rules, Indonesia regulatory requirements as well as they are in line with the Group's overall policies.
- Participate in business strategic plan to develop and implement strategies across the companies in Indonesia.
- Develop and maintain proper internal controls on financial procedures, operations, accounting systems and functions to safeguard financial assets to these companies.
- Coordinate audits (both internal and external audits) and ensure proper filing of tax returns.
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions.
- Plan and direct treasury activities, including fund seeking for working capital or potential capital investments, performing cash flow projections, and managing daily treasury responsibilities
- Direct the banking, credit and insurance functions of the companies in Indonesia.
- CA / CPA / CIMA / ACCA qualified with an in-depth life / general insurance knowledge, including local market and accounting knowledge
- Prefer strong finance manager/controller/FP&A Manager who are looking for next step into CFO role.
- Business partnering experience and strong stakeholder management ability
- An inspirational leader with an energetic, approachable and enthusiastic leadership style, able to recruit, motivate and develop staff
- Fast track for career development by closely working with the expanding business
- Up-lifting working culture and good CBD working environment
- Competitive Package + Bonus
Tutup pada 19/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53