Finance Director - Global Industrial Player (Tangerang, Banten)
As the Finance Director you will be heading the Finance department and report directly to the Regional Finance Director and act as the key business partner by providing analysis on commercial initiatives, business, and operations plan to function effectively. Amongst the many responsibilities are listed below:
Our client is a remarkable MNC with multiple operations worldwide and one of key manufacturing players globally. Due to the current regional growth they are looking for a Finance Director to help expand their business.
- Management of direct reports, including leadership, succession planning, hiring, training, coaching, communication, organisational development (structure and processes), personal development, etc.
- Preparation and submission of periodic financial statements (IFRS and local) and all other internal financial reporting.
- Ensuring accurate and timely preparation and submission of tax returns and other financial statutory returns to government authorities.
- Primary contact with external auditors, ensuring timely completion of external audits, management letters, audit opinions, and acting upon their recommendations.
- Major investment project review in conjunction with local and country operations, sales and supply chain management.
- Primary contact with company bankers and other external financiers (if any), negotiating appropriate facilities/service levels (under Group Treasury guidance) and ensuring compliance with contractual requirements.
- Apply transfer pricing policies and improve documentation following Group and local standards.
This role is based in Tangerang and is open for Indonesian nationals only. The ideal Finance Director will be confident in leading a business financially and be responsible for the growth of the company and must possess the requirements below:
- University degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- At least 10 years experience in Finance and Accounting, 5 years or above in managerial position
- Overseas (regional) working experience and familiarity with manufacturing industry is an advantage
- CPA & IFRS Certification is an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills across different cultures
- Good cost assessment and managerial skills
- Very good command of English both in oral and writing
- Familiarity with ERP systems
- Global exposure heading the finance team of a leading industry player
- A key decision maker providing global impact
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Cecilia Kristanto on +62 21 2958 8847
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: