- Manage and generate content for online community platforms on a daily basis - including social media, blog and forums.
- Work with press members and bloggers to generate community content and increase brand exposure
- Conceptualize, plan and execute social and community events as well.
- Gather community feedback to achieve best possible user experience.
- more then 3 years of experience handling Social Media channel and Community engagement
- Understands social media and/or blogging and all its marketing tricks inside-out
- Customer-empathetic and in-tune with the latest trends and developments in e-commerce
- Excellent command of English.
- Excellent understanding of local communities.
- Reliable and good team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience in Social Media Marketing and Community management will be an advantage
- Has the passion and predisposition for social media, blogs and everything online
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: