Head of Social Media
Our client is a new start up E-commerce company in Indonesia and currently looking to expand their Marketing team. as the Head of Social Media you will be responsible for all social media channel and will be the face of the company in front of the netizen
Our client is a new start up E-commerce company in Indonesia and currently looking to expand their Marketing team. as a the Head of Social media you will be responsible for all social media channel and will be the face of the company in front of the netizen
- Manage and generate content for online community platforms on a daily basis - including social media, blog and forums.
- Work with press members and bloggers to generate community content and increase brand exposure
- Conceptualize, plan and execute social and community events as well.
- Gather community feedback to achieve best possible user experience.
- more then 3 years of experience handling Social Media channel and Community engagement
- Understands social media and/or blogging and all its marketing tricks inside-out
- Customer-empathetic and in-tune with the latest trends and developments in e-commerce
- Excellent command of English.
- Excellent understanding of local communities.
- Reliable and good team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience in Social Media Marketing and Community management will be an advantage
- Has the passion and predisposition for social media, blogs and everything online
Great Career opportunity in Huge invested New Start up business with clear career development. This is an opportunity to work in dynamic culture of E-commerce with Excellent salary, Bonus, and other benefits
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Adhitya Nugraha on +62 21 2958 8881
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: