A Senior Manager Position for Government Relations in one of the leading Global Tobacco producer. Responsible to advise the business with regards to policy and/or regulation changes, establishing and maintaining professional relationship with the government stakeholders.
Our client is one of the global giants in the tobacco industry.
- Responsible to establish and maintain professional relationship with the governmental stakeholders
- Advising the management regarding any regulatory and/or policy changes that may impact the business
- Advising the management regarding the regulation and/or policy trends that may impact the business
- Working closely with the relevant association to tackle external issues impacting the business
- at least 12+ years of professional experience
- Having experience in a similar industry will be a big plus
- Solid understanding of excise and tobacco related regulations
- Having proven experience in stakeholder mapping and management
- Senior level position with career progression
- Being a part of a world wide company
- Attractive remuneration package