A Senior Manager Position for Government Relations in one of the leading Global Tobacco producer. Responsible to advise the business with regards to policy and/or regulation changes, establishing and maintaining professional relationship with the government stakeholders.
Our client is one of the global giants in the tobacco industry.
- Responsible to establish and maintain professional relationship with the governmental stakeholders
- Advising the management regarding any regulatory and/or policy changes that may impact the business
- Advising the management regarding the regulation and/or policy trends that may impact the business
- Working closely with the relevant association to tackle external issues impacting the business
- at least 12+ years of professional experience
- Having experience in a similar industry will be a big plus
- Solid understanding of excise and tobacco related regulations
- Having proven experience in stakeholder mapping and management
- Senior level position with career progression
- Being a part of a world wide company
- Attractive remuneration package
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: