Tax Manager - Manufacturing MNC Company
- Assumes the responsibility for smooth flow of tax returns and continued improvement
- Prepare and review the completion of monthly tax and supporting the Annual Corporate Income Tax filing with external auditors
- Maintains internal reporting tools in line with the global group policy.
- Liaises closely with HQ tax in relation to Indonesian tax matters in general and tax audits/objection in particular.
- Has a good working knowledge of tax reporting under Indonesian GAAP and IFRS.
- Works closely with HQ with regard to Indonesian effect of global transfer pricing therefore experience in Transfer Pricing is essential.
- Manages tax administrative projects and establishes their workflow and timelines.
- Managing of tax objections and ensuring that resolution of objections from Tax Office with favorable result
- Managing of tax appeal and ensuring that verdict from Tax Court with favorable result
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance.
- 10 years prior experience in public accounting and tax company with complex taxation.
- Strong familiarity with tax planning, transfer pricing, tax strategy and tax exposure.
- Tax audit experience including in particular preparation of documents for submission to DGT and court.
- It is essential for you to have a deep knowledge of Indonesian tax regulation
- Ideally you should have a professional Tax Brevet Qualification.
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
Tutup pada 19/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53