Tax Manager - Manufacturing MNC Company
The Tax Manager will be reporting to the Chief Financial Officer. The successful candidate must have an extensive knowledge in tax planning, transfer pricing, tax strategy and tax exposure.
Our client is one of the World's largest Industrial manufacturing company. They are currently looking to bring on board an experienced Tax Manager who will be responsible for managing tax reporting and compliance within an organization. The role will also be responsible for tax planning in preparation for future filings.
- Assumes the responsibility for smooth flow of tax returns and continued improvement
- Prepare and review the completion of monthly tax and supporting the Annual Corporate Income Tax filing with external auditors
- Maintains internal reporting tools in line with the global group policy.
- Liaises closely with HQ tax in relation to Indonesian tax matters in general and tax audits/objection in particular.
- Has a good working knowledge of tax reporting under Indonesian GAAP and IFRS.
- Works closely with HQ with regard to Indonesian effect of global transfer pricing therefore experience in Transfer Pricing is essential.
- Manages tax administrative projects and establishes their workflow and timelines.
- Managing of tax objections and ensuring that resolution of objections from Tax Office with favorable result
- Managing of tax appeal and ensuring that verdict from Tax Court with favorable result
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance.
- 10 years prior experience in public accounting and tax company with complex taxation.
- Strong familiarity with tax planning, transfer pricing, tax strategy and tax exposure.
- Tax audit experience including in particular preparation of documents for submission to DGT and court.
- It is essential for you to have a deep knowledge of Indonesian tax regulation
- Ideally you should have a professional Tax Brevet Qualification.
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: