PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia (Recruitment Firm)
HR Director - Logistics Industry
This role acts as #1 HR person in Indonesia, and business partner for the top management in the company.
My client is a Multi-National Logistics Company, based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
They operates all over Indonesia, with total of more than 5,000 employees.
As one of the top 3 brand in Indonesia, they are still aggressively growing to be the #1 in the country.
- Manage the Human Resources Strategy, Staffing and Recruitment Process, Employee
- Compensation Strategy, and Staff Development Activities
- Responsible for senior level decision making and both day to day management and strategic direction of the organisation
- Develop and implement HR strategy in line with the business plan. Ensure HR plans support the needs of the business but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the organisation
- Provide information and reports on data such as staff turnover, references, cost per hire, training hours per person, etc.
- Conduct training needs analysis and designs and implement a training plan with input from business heads. Manage costs to budget.
- Design, execute, and monitor all organisational development & changes
- Co-ordinate recruitment throughout the company through management of a recruitment team/HR team. Build relationships with recruiters, draft briefs, set up interviews where necessary.
- Interview senior hires when necessary
- Ensure all policies and procedures are up to date and legally compliant.
- Maintain a succession plan for all departments and involvement in all redundancy consultations
Best candidates should:
1. Have worked in Multi-National-Company
2. Have at least 15 years of experience in HR, and 2 years or more as Director
3. Have worked in logistics industry for at least 5 years
4. Speak excellent English
5. Have done Change Management & Organisational Development Projects in previous company(s)
6. Fully understand Labour Law & Regulations and its implementation
7. Posses great interpersonal & leadership skill
8. Be used to deal with strong union
9. Feel comfortable in matrix reporting system with more than 2 stakeholders
10. Be willing to work on the outskirts of Jakarta
#1 HR position
P70 Salary, P60 Benefits
Regional HR exposure
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Coby Putro on +62 21 2958 8858
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia (Recruitment Firm) lihat lowongan|
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors:
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- IT & T
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Property & Construction
- Secretarial & Office Support