- Manage the Human Resources Strategy, Staffing and Recruitment Process, Employee
- Compensation Strategy, and Staff Development Activities
- Responsible for senior level decision making and both day to day management and strategic direction of the organisation
- Develop and implement HR strategy in line with the business plan. Ensure HR plans support the needs of the business but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the organisation
- Provide information and reports on data such as staff turnover, references, cost per hire, training hours per person, etc.
- Conduct training needs analysis and designs and implement a training plan with input from business heads. Manage costs to budget.
- Design, execute, and monitor all organisational development & changes
- Co-ordinate recruitment throughout the company through management of a recruitment team/HR team. Build relationships with recruiters, draft briefs, set up interviews where necessary.
- Interview senior hires when necessary
- Ensure all policies and procedures are up to date and legally compliant.
- Maintain a succession plan for all departments and involvement in all redundancy consultations
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53