- Assist the compliance in re the Initial Public Offering (IPO) post listing reporting compliance;
- Assist day to day corporate legal duty (i.e. administrative corporate documents and corporate actions and group restructuring, Issuance of Mandatory Convertible Bond, Issuance of Option, Drafting and reviewing bridge financing agreements, preparing tenders, drafting and review Legal Memo and in house Opinions);
- Assist all legal related matters of Lend Use of Forestry Area Permit or IPPKH post requirement;
- Assist the procurement/acquisition of any land compensation and land clearing if necessary;
- Assist the mining operation legal assistance (i.e. reviewing the hydro-geological survey, refinery cooperation, porphyry analysis, heavy equipment(s) rental and/or CAPEX purchase agreement(s);
- Assist all internal legal documentation and coordinating external legal counsels with regard to the Project Financing and all of its post financing compliance;
- Assist the company on fulfilling all post administrative requirement in re the National Vital Object Status (Obvitnas) permit from the Energy and Mineral Resources Ministry of Republic of Indonesia;
- Prepare and organise all end to end process of corporate documentation, administrative including events (i.e. public exposes, general meeting of shareholders, editor and media gathering, OJK and IDX invitations, listing ceremony, investor meetings, press conferences).
- Ideally you have started in Private Practice (Law Firm) then moved in-house.
- Has 10+ years of experience within legal and corporate secretarial matters.
- Expertise in Project Finance and Capital Market
- Has experience in Corporate Legal matters, ideally in a public listed company.
- Willing to work overtime.
- Capable of maintain working pace under pressure.
- Willing to be assign and located both in the head office and remote location.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Competitive remuneration
- Growth in business
- Challenging work
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: