Excellent opportunity for an individual to join a business which has a great reputation, both from a product development perspective and also from a proven track record of developing top notch talents. This is a key role for the organisations as you will be part of a team dedicated to develop new products commercialise new products.
Our client is a leading FMCG company, boasting a significant turnover and excellent track record in Indonesia from both a business and human capital perspective. With a remarkable market share locally, the organisation is still looking to implement an exceptional growth plan and ensure they have a stringent process in place. To aid with this vision, our client is looking for a strong Sr. Hydration Manager who can contribute to the success of the organisation.
- Develop strategic planning for Hydration research agenda
- Manage the relationship with KOL and local partner
- Engage with research design and execute perfectly
- Comply the clinical research ethic and procedure
- A minimum of Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Industrial Technology, Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering; or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of technical/technical sales experience in the Beverages industry
- High proficiency in English.
- Deep knowledge of the food markets
- Strong understanding of technical, technological and commercial side of customer business
- Competitive salary with significant allowances
- Great local and international career development opportunities.
- Strong learning culture.
- Excellent facilities and office environment.
Page Group Indonesia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.