PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia (Recruitment Firm)
Sr. Hydration Manager
Excellent opportunity for an individual to join a business which has a great reputation, both from a product development perspective and also from a proven track record of developing top notch talents. This is a key role for the organisations as you will be part of a team dedicated to develop new products commercialise new products.
Our client is a leading FMCG company, boasting a significant turnover and excellent track record in Indonesia from both a business and human capital perspective. With a remarkable market share locally, the organisation is still looking to implement an exceptional growth plan and ensure they have a stringent process in place. To aid with this vision, our client is looking for a strong Sr. Hydration Manager who can contribute to the success of the organisation.
- Develop strategic planning for Hydration research agenda
- Manage the relationship with KOL and local partner
- Engage with research design and execute perfectly
- Comply the clinical research ethic and procedure
- A minimum of Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Industrial Technology, Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering; or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of technical/technical sales experience in the Beverages industry
- High proficiency in English.
- Deep knowledge of the food markets
- Strong understanding of technical, technological and commercial side of customer business
- Competitive salary with significant allowances
- Great local and international career development opportunities.
- Strong learning culture.
- Excellent facilities and office environment.
Page Group Indonesia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia (Recruitment Firm) lihat lowongan|
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors:
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- IT & T
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Property & Construction
- Secretarial & Office Support
lowongan kerja rekomendasi