PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia (Recruitment Firm)
Head of Growth - Start up company
Reporting to the Regional CEO, the high-caliber candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing operational effectiveness and excellence of the overall company. The individual will be leading a small team of analysts, and has to be comfortable with working with a lot of data.
Our client is one of the leading online platforms with rapid global expansion who is looking to launch their business presence in Indonesia, and is seeking an exceptional Head of Business for their new car division. With presence across 25 countries in all regions, they provide platform that connects users to entire world of automobiles. Their hi-tech interactive research platform will allow users to navigate easily and you will be able to find exciting news and reviews, automotive comparison, location of the nearest dealers and updates of the latest automotive products, specification and trends. Our client provides a one-stop solution for all automotive enthusiasts.
Reporting to the Regional CEO, the high-caliber candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing operational effectiveness and excellence of the overall company. The individual will be leading a small team of analysts, and has to be comfortable with working with a lot of data. Other key responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing objectives, strategies to increase efficiency in all aspects of the companies.
- Providing advise with the management to identify and define the business needs and objectives (including current operational procedures, problems and requirements).
- Analysing current reports and strategies, and to develop and introduce beneficial strategies for improvement.
- Managing and building relationships across stakeholders.
- Ability to understand the various of the product and increase revenue opportunity by offering innovative products
- Establishing systems and procedures for controls and evaluation of the teams' performances accordingly to their targets.
- Preparing business proposals and presentations.
- Coming up with ideas on strategic partnerships to drive the business.
- Being involved in establishing and maintaining client relationships by understanding their needs and providing the right solution through data and advanced tech solutions.
- At least 5 years of working experience from consultancy background.
- Industry background required: consultancy (strategy or management consultancy preferred).
- Deep interest in automotive or technology company is a plus.
- Strong ability to set clear measurable objectives, delegate responsibilities, assess, recognize and reward performance.
- Independent, self-starter and initiative: an entrepreneurial mindset with a great personality and start-up experience will be a plus.
- Excellent business acumen and willingness to be hands-on, data driven and able to work within tight deadlines.
- Strong analytics and project management.
- Drive and hunger to achieve results.
- Work well with multiple stakeholders.
Besides the opportunity to work in a start-up with global presence, you will be entitled an excellent opportunity to develop the business and shape the culture of your team. Training, development and high-drive is key success for this client. In addition, offers include:
- Attractive remuneration.
- The opportunity to be part of the pioneer team, including recruiting and building your own team members.
- Highly motivated and intellectually capable of developing an inside out understanding of a new industry in a short span
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Imeiniar Chandra on +62 21 2958 8832
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia (Recruitment Firm) lihat lowongan|
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors:
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- IT & T
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Property & Construction
- Secretarial & Office Support
lowongan kerja rekomendasi