PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia (Recruitment Firm)
This position will be responsible for the overall Brand Building & Brand Development while maintaining the budget planning and implementation.
Our Client is one of the Global FMCG with longtime history in Indonesia. The backbone brand is one of the most respected brand in FMCG world and the company has never stop in developing the brand and their business in Indonesia.
- Conduct market intelligence and analyse market information through competitor's activities, pricing, product potential, market potential, market research/observation, etc. and device the brand strategy and promotion programs are in line with brand group's direction.
- Implement branding activation according to brand guidelines.
- Provide guidance to field representative team in implementing proper merchandising techniques in regard to POS materials, display, etc. and promotional activities.
- Identify incremental volume and growth potential opportunities to be addressed with new product development and manage launch and roll-out plans.
- Develop and implement Channel and Consumer Segmentation by brand/volume/image and focus resources on the right segmentation strategy.
- Bachelor degree, MBA is desirable
- Minimum 3-5 years related working experience, preferably from overseas/major FMCG.
- Graduate from reputable university with minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Well organised; able to manage multiple tasks and prioritise accordingly.
- Ability to work independently and as team-member; and self starter.
- High creativity and result oriented.
- Highly motivated, proactive.
- Excellent comprehension and analytic skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Computer literate (especially windows application software) and ability to learn new program if necessary.
- Competency in spoken and written English
- Interesting career opportunity
- Overseas assignment for high performer
- Extensive people development
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Amelia Lestari on +62 21 2958 8834
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors:
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- IT & T
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Property & Construction
- Secretarial & Office Support
lowongan kerja rekomendasi