PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia (Recruitment Firm)
Head of Marketing (Electronics)
This position will be responsible to coordinate all departments under Marketing division implementing the sell-in and sell-out program to achieve sales target. Reporting to Marketing Director and help Product Management team to achieve marketing target.
Our Client is one of the top International Electronics company in the world. With a strong presence and team in Indonesia, they are currently looking for an additional team member handling marketing side of the company.
- Coordinate all departments under Marketing division to increase customer awareness of the brand through media include social media and below the line activities in Indonesia.
- Give suggestion to Product Marketing of marketing strategies, including coordinating with the Regional Sales Manager.
- Being involved in the regulatory process, perform special events and new product launching.
- Analyze competitor activity report and give strategic action plan suggestion.
- Give an approval for recruitment and termination of sales promoter.
- Analyze the effectiveness of the training and give suggestion on the training syllabus sales promoter.
- Give direction on the placement of the display products along with POSM circulation.
- Give suggestion on content, text and POP design.
- Monitoring activity of Marcom dept. to present & maintain a positive public image of the to generate a strong brand positioning in Indonesia market.
- Analyze, plan & execute marketing strategies to achieve business & sales and ensure all strategies are managed in a creative, timely and cost efficient manner.
- Ensure coordination process with suppliers and other relevant departments go well in making and producing promotional materials and other marketing activities.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor or above in Economics, Business, or related field.
- At least 6 years working experience in marketing or branding. Age from 30 - 35 will be highly preferred.
- Better from durable consumer goods industry. Home appliance industry will be the best.
- Good at marketing strategy planning and execution, new product launching, channel management, event organization, PR management, etc.
- Have digital marketing experience (such as SEO, SMM, content strategy) will be a plus.
- Have consumer survey experience will be highly preferred.
- Have good interpersonal skill, extroverted, energetic, creative, good taste for design.
- Strong leadership, good people management skill and team work spirit.
- Proficiency with both written and spoken English, Chinese Mandarin will be a plus but not necessary.
- Opportunity to work with some of the best brands in the market
- Family environment and lean organization
- Excellent remuneration and salary package
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Lia Gusthiana on +62 21 2958 8848
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia (Recruitment Firm) lihat lowongan|
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors:
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- IT & T
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Property & Construction
- Secretarial & Office Support