Our client is a nationwide retail chain located throughout the cities in Indonesia. They distinguish themselves by providing an extensive collection of ever growing number of brands and offering the best quality of service to the customers.
The founding company also acts as national distributor for many international beauty brands and sold exclusively through the network of their outlets. Some brands of the company's portfolio contribute positively to the competitive advantage and help maintaining the position as the biggest chain perfumery in Indonesia.
Senior Brand Manager role is responsible for all of the brand activities in Indonesia especially in retail industry. This person is expected to have a strong analytical and strategic thinking as well as capability to work independently. Other responsibilities are including:
- Plan & implement marketing plan to achieve brand's objective by taking into account competition and customers and market's trends.
- Responsible for total brand management including forecasting sales growth, product selection, inventory management, budget management, planning of promotion activities & media plan, monitoring & evaluating the execution plan and achieving overall brand's objective.
- Build, manage and lead (including training and supervising) brand managers and operation team and provide support to other internal divisions.
- Manage strong relationship with principle.
Group Brand Manager will be based in Kelapa Gading - Jakarta and is expected to be innovative and has a creative approach to business. The role will be reporting to General Marketing Manager.
Other key requirements include:
- Indonesian Nationality
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in merchandising/purchasing/similar position, preferably from Cosmetic / Perfume / FMCG/ retail industry
- Having great understanding about all aspects of marketing and brand management
- Positive leadership skills and extensive capability to build a team
- Proven effective project management skill, communication skill, and strategic thinking capability with orientation to detail
- Well grooming and willing to travel abroad
- Attractive package offered to the right candidate with fringe benefits
- International exposure and be a part of fast growing retail brand
- Opportunity to work in a lean organization and family oriented company
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Lia Gusthiana on +62 21 2958 8848
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: