Cost Analyst - MNC Manufacturing (CIKARANG)
The cost analyst monitors the financial progress of a project, computes operating fixed and variable costs and compares such costs to budgets. Comparing budget amounts to actual expenses is an accounting function that helps senior management adjust project costs while work is still in progress. Also reports periodic financial statements to a company's finance chief and ensures that accounting procedures and systems are adequate and functional.
Our client is a Global Manufacturing Company based in Cikarang. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the industry.
- Constructing weekly and monthly internal reports, with detailed commentary around commercial implications
- Oversee the operations of the accounting department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives
- Maintain internal control documentation and test internal controls
- Prepare detailed account analysis and reconcile sales, cost and inventory, and liability accounts
- Ensure timely submission, accuracy and validity of inventory, gross margin schedules to management
- Analysis of monthly business review
- Responsible for process improvement and internal control implementation
- Analysis of financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions
Other key requirements include:
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; postgraduate degree preferred
- A minimum 5 years experience in costing division
- Ideally you will need to be an assertive individual
- Excellent commercial awareness and analysis skills
- Strong communication in English for Regional reporting
- Willing to work in Cikarang
- Ideally you will have begun your career in a top tier audit firm before making the move into industry. This is not a learning position
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jean San Hi on +62 21 2958 8861
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: